Important AP/MSJC Dual Information and Links
- Every AP Student must register through: My AP Link (use your email address that you use all the time) 054141 is our school code.
- If you are unable to register, you must create a www.collegeboard.org first. Once you have done that, go back to My AP Link and register
- Once you register you will be able to access resources and register for your AP Test
- You will be automatically registered to take the test, however you will need to pay to guarantee your spot.
- $95 per test
- $53 for students eligible for free/reduced lunch. Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- You can start paying for your AP test from October 1st - October 29th
- For payments with a credit/atm card - AP HHS Webstore
- In-person sales @ HHS will be every Thursday from 8am-3pm.
- No refunds after Oct 29th.
- An additional window will open up during the second semester for students that are enrolled in a 2nd semester AP course.
- If you have questions regarding the WebStore or in person sales, you may contact Lisa Salazar firstname.lastname@example.org
- If possible, attend the UCR AP Readiness, (UCR AP Flyer) activities throughout the year.
If you are wondering what colleges and universities accept AP Credit and what it counts towards, use these links to conduct your research:
Student generated document to track and calculate AP/Dual Credit
Master list of AP and MSJC
For questions contact: email@example.com