Athletic Clearance Information:
In order to participate in any sport, a student-athlete must be athletically cleared. In order to be cleared you must complete the following:
- Athleticclearance.com (create an account and complete all steps online)
- Turn in the following to the athletics office: "Athletic Emergency/Medical Information & Participation Form" (musty be signed, dated and stamped by a doctor (not chiropractor)); "Consent to Participate" form; and Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability relating to COVID-19"
*All forms must be complete and turned in to the Athletics Office at PVHS by June 15th at 3:00PM (We will return to the office July 11th)
CIF Dead Period:
The CIF Dead Period is scheduled for June 21, 2023 to July 4, 2023. This means no practices, games, weightlifting, conditioning, etc. can take place during this time. Teams can resume on July 5, 2023.
Athletic Director: Julie Blied: email@example.com
Athletic Secretary: Annette Blount: firstname.lastname@example.org
Football Game Information:
- There will be no cash accepted at the event for tickets. Snack Bar will be open and is cash only.
- No outside food or drink will be allowed into the game.
- Gates will open at 6:15pm.
- Please purchase your ticket's online: https://events.ticketspicket.com/agency/112087c1-1aaa-4b6a-abf4-ee8842c9fd67.
- Buying tickets in advance will help you get into the game quicker on Friday.
- We have a season pass available for $50 on the link above that gets you into ALL Fall sports games and gets you a free shirt. There will also be a FastPass Lane for all Season Pass Holders and Wildcat Card Holders.
- You can also purchase a ticket(s) using cash from the ASB Finance Office from 8:30am - 3:00pm.
- Ticket Prices: $7 Adult, $5 Senior Citizen; $5 Student
Athlete/Parent Information Night: Playing at the Next Level