A new wellness platform that replaces both the Anthem HealthFitness and the Kaiser Wellness Rewards programs. Omada is offered to PUHSD employees enrolled in Anthem Blue Cross or Kaiser Permanente who qualify to participate and focuses on diabetes/hypertension and weight management. Visit Omada Health to check eligibility.
A free digital resource to support emotional health and wellness; accessible online or through the myStrength app available for both Android and Apple: MyStrength flyer
Talkspace is an online therapy service that connects users to a dedicated, licensed therapist through a network of thousands of licensed clinicians. This benefit is available to all employees enrolled in medical insurance and their dependents age 13 and over and includes the following features:
- A secure, HIPAA-compliant mobile app and web platform
- Users can send their therapist text, voice, or video messages - anytime, anywhere
- Ability to receive and send unlimited texts and online messaging at no copay
- One 30- minute live video therapy session per month at no copay
- Once registered, members will have same-day access to a therapist (usually within two hours).
- There is no open enrollment period, and registration is open year-round
When you are ready to sign up and begin online therapy, click Get Started at talkspace.com/REEP. Organization name: Perris Union High School District. Talkspace communication is confidential and secure. You can use your personal email address to register.
Talkspace - Getting Started
After registering online, you can download the Talkspace app for free on iOS or Android, and sign in with your account credentials.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP):
Anthem Blue Cross Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to all PUHSD employees and their families.
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a confidential service available to you and your family, and is a program designed to help with emotional health issues and everyday challenges. All employees are eligible for the EAP benefit. It is easy to use, paid for by the District and includes:
- Consultation and counseling sessions with an emotional health provider by phone, in-person and online
- Programs, tools, tips and resources for healthy living
- Information and assistance with relationship issues including marital or partner, parent-child and work relationships
- To access this service call toll-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: (800) 999-7222 or on the web at anthemEAP.com and provide the PUHSD district code: REEP
- Includes access to mystrength, a free digital resource to support emotional health and wellness; accessible online or through the myStrength app available for both Android and Apple.
Wellness Connection Newsletter:
The Winter Wellness Connection Newsletter focuses on healthy ways to stay motivated and connected.
You can access our quarterly newsletters here.